Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jase Brodie Williams


So I am having issues with my camera hence the late post on this one...sorry Jase I still love ya buddy! I was proud to attend the adoption of this little man Jase. My best freind Anjie and her husband Brodie have wanted babies for a long time...since I was pregnant with Abigail and she is 7! Anjie is so much more patient than myself. She is such a loving laid back mom I was so honored to be present on the day of Jase's "birth" into the Williams family, even if it was in a legal sense. I was teary eyed when the judge proclaimed "From this day forward this child will be known as Jase Brodie Williams". A dream come true, a blessing to all and long wish of both Anjie and Brodies finally realized. I am so happy for you both! Congratulations!

2 comments:

  1. You are soo sweet. I didn't shed a tear on adoption day, but I'm shedding a few now. He is our little boy FOREVER and even now, a week and a couple days later, I don't think it's completely set in and yet it has. He's our first dream come true and I'm so thankful for you, and so many others that have walked this road with me, with us. Let's keep walking it, we've got another one that we so want to be a "FOREVER".
    Thank you Ricci family for your love and support. We love you, as you know, and our lives are so much the better with you guys as a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! He is yours I still get so excited every time I think about it!

    ReplyDelete