Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mommy's little helper

Lucy and I spend the days together while the three oldest are at school and the baby is napping. We play but we often do chores too. She LOVES to do the laundry...I hope that lasts! Anyway everytime the clothes in the dryer are ready to be folded she will hand them to me, and tell me who the piece belongs to. For example she will hand me a shirt and say "Ellie, shirt" it is quite adorable. She also is an avid lint filter cleaner. My dryer will never catch on fire do to the lint filter not being cleaned, at least not on Lucy's watch. She loves to put the dryer sheets in and push the buttons to start the dryer. Just this week she has started to get bored and change things up. Instead of standing on the ground and handing me the clothes she now climbs in the dryer and sits on top of them and hands them out one by one. I think she does this because it is warm other than that she is just a goof ball. After all of the clothes are out she plays in the dryer...again, not sure why but oh well...

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. It sounds like you're plenty patient with her so maybe she will like laundry forever!

    ReplyDelete