Sunday, January 15, 2012

Time gets away

Wow my goal was to post daily. Maybe I was expecting too much of myself. This posting thing takes a while and time got away from me! Let's see, what was I up to? Thursday night OT for Ellie and then a meeting on bullying. Friday, dinner with our co-leaders who are teaching us the ropes at Canyon Creek, Saturday snow and grocery shopping with my sis, Sunday more snow and my nieces wedding. Sheesh that was a lot. As I realize how fast time gets away from me just with this blog it reminds me how time if flying by with my girls. How can I make the most of it? How can I get them to listen so I don't get irritated? How do I remember to tell them all of the most important things that I never want them to forget once they leave my home? Things pull at me day after day, laundry, dishes, sleep, working out haha like that ever happens anymore. I feel guilty if I don't spend time with the girls like they want, but irritated when I trip and fall over all of the junk left on the floor. Balance is the key but I would love to just cuddle on the couch all day if I could! I won't catch up on the days I missed here on this blog I don't have time or the memory to. Just like if I busy my time away with my girls I won't ever get to make that up either. So my goal and my prayer for this next week, is to not let time get away. I don't expect to be perfect, but one day, one task at a time I will choose the one that I can't get back, the moments that make memories. Here is to you my girls, Mama loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment