Friday, June 5, 2009

Wrapped how tight?

All of my kids are loved by their by all of their grandparents but little Lucy Jo has papa Darrell wrapped extremly tight around her bitty fingers. Lifesavers, yes the candy with the whole in the middle...he started giving them to her a couple of months ago. Now she thinks papa and candy mean the same thing. He always has some in his pocket for her. Here is a series of pictures of her the other day with Papa. To set the scene, he was napping in the chair outside and she came up from the field. She knew he was sleeping and didn't want to wake him...Here is what I am sure was going threw her mind...


Oh good he finally woke up...


Yes papa I said candy


Oh good he is getting it...


Oh yeah he is letting me get it out myself!


By papa!

And the smile on his face says it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment