Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Game on!

For those of you who know Bob, he is a jokester to put it lightly. So while we were camping he started planning a prank on my sister. Well his two co-horts went survivor on him and switched teams. They recruited Tabby and got Bob instead. They went to the church while Bob was in a board meeting and saran wrapped his truck. Then they came to our house...here is the results!






LOL! It took him 1 hour and 40 minutes to clean it up. They got him good! Way to go girls...but paybacks are coming...

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! We are so awesome! Except I cant sleep at night because I'm afraid of Bob, and what he is going to do to my house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so much Fun!!! We are so awesome! Got ya Bob! The only thing that sucks, is that I cant sleep at night, in fear of Bob! And what he is going to do to my house!

    ReplyDelete